The first week of the official campaign period for the Saskatchewan election wrapped up Friday.
CBC reporter Stefani Langenegger and columnist Murray Mandryk (of the Leader-Post/StarPhoenix) joined CBC Radio host Sheila Coles on The Morning Edition to discuss what stood out in the campaign so far and what to watch for.
Saskatchewan residents go to the polls on April 4.
- Use Vote Compass to compare the party platforms
- Saskatchewan votes 2016: campaign preview
- The challenges parties face as Saskatchewan campaign begins
- PODCAST The Pollcast: Is Brad Wall unbeatable?
- 6 political parties registered for Saskatchewan election