As of midday on Sunday, most of the province's highways remain clear with good winter driving conditions.
There are some slippery and icy sections, along with swirling snow in the Yorkton area, and around Tisdale.
There are also some icy sections north of Prince Albert, Meadow Lake, La Ronge, and Buffalo Narrows.
Here's a brief summary of the roadways, as of 1 p.m. CST, from the provincial Highway Hotline:
- Manitoba border to Whitewood: Good winter driving
- Whitewood to Indian Head: Good winter driving
- Indian Head to Regina: Good winter driving
- Regina to Moose Jaw: Good winter driving
- Moose Jaw to Swift Current: Good winter driving
- Swift Current to Alberta border: Good winter driving
- Highway 11 north from Regina to Saskatoon, and north to Prince Albert: Good winter driving throughout all highway sections. Highway 2 north of Prince Albert has winter conditions throughout it.
- Highway 16 from Yorkton, through Saskatoon, northwest to Lloydminster: Good winter driving conditions throughout all sections of the highway, except for an east section connecting the Manitoba border with Churchbridge, where there's fog and reduced visibility.
Find the latest road reports from the Highway Hotline map here.