Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Thursday
Here's the information you need to start your morning.
High of –2 C, chance of flurries, gas prices stable
- Cloudy today with a 30 per cent chance of flurries this morning.
- Snow beginning near noon, about 2 centimetres.
- The high should reach –2 C.
- For more weather information, click here.
- Starting today, Pasqua Street will be closed from Laubach Avenue to the south leg of Laubach Crescent for two weeks for water work.
- To plan out your commute and check on any new road restrictions, click here.
- The average price of gas in the city is 84.4 cents per litre.
- 7-Eleven on north Broad Street has the cheapest price in the city at 77.9 cents per litre.
- Regina Cabs is the next lowest price at 79.4 cents per litre, according to GasBuddy.com.