Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Tuesday
Here's the information you need to start your morning.
Chances of more flurries, high hitting 2 C, gas prices steady
- Snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
- Winds east at 30 km/h and gusting to 50 km/h.
- Temperature falling to –6 C this morning then steady.
- High of 2.
- For more information on weather, click here.
- 17th Avenue is closed from Wascana Street to Coronation Street for today only so crews can install a pedestrian bridge.
- The westbound curb lane of 13th Avenue will be restricted from McIntyre Street to Albert Street for two weeks for underground work.
- The westbound curb lane of Parliament Avenue will be closed from Spence Street to Albert Street for today only for building construction.
- To plan out your commute and check any new road restrictions, click here.
- The city's average price is steady today, sitting at 84.3 cents per litre.
- Regina Cabs, Domo on Rochdale Boulevard and Regina Messenger all have the lowest price in the city at 79.4 cents per litre, according to GasBuddy.com.