New website helps uncover the timeline of Saskatchewan health history
Air Date: Sep 18, 2017 10:00 PM CT
The Saskatchewan Population Health and Evaluation Research Unit is looking for public input for a new website on health history. Tom McIntosh explains.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'I have overdosed twice': Some patients turning to street drugs due to tighter opioid guidelines
- Alberta coal town Grande Cache struggles with mine closure
- 'It's a tragedy': How the flawed Motherisk hair test helped fracture families across Canada
- Sears Canada debacle one more reason to avoid extended warranties, experts say
- Regina police seek help finding missing 7-year-old
- Hundreds of livestock dead after fires in southwest Sask.
- 'Looks like a bomb went off:' Sask. farmer loses home to wildfire
- 45 years in the dirt: a wedding ring finds its way home
- La Loche school shooter won't serve decades in prison under Canada's new law if sentenced as adult
- Woman who defrauded Regina Sexual Assault Centre of $773K sentenced to 3 years
- 'That's what we do:' Father, son in hospital after fighting wildfires in Tompkins, Sask.
- Sask. Party leadership hopefuls participate in first debate
- Semi-trailer truck hits school bus near Turtleford, Sask.