James Daschuck's book "Clearing the Plains" is the best selling academic book this century.
Air Date: Nov 28, 2016 11:00 PM CT
The book's success is more than just copies sold. University of Regina Press director Bruce Walsh talks about how it has inspired indigenous artists from Saskatchewan to New Zealand -- and beyond.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Fire crews enjoy slow start to wildfire season, but brace for hot, dry summer
- Perogies, cabbage rolls stolen from Sask. business twice in 1 week
- Prince Albert police say 1 of 2 missing Indigenous women located Friday
- 3 drivers facing impaired charges after Regina police May long weekend checkstops
- Summer could be warmer than normal on the prairies
- SGI raises car insurance rates
- What's open in Regina on Victoria Day?
- Meet the woman behind the Roughriders' new gym equipment
- Saskatchewan slang video a big hit