James Daschuck's book "Clearing the Plains" is the best selling academic book this century.
Air Date: Nov 28, 2016 11:00 PM CT
The book's success is more than just copies sold. University of Regina Press director Bruce Walsh talks about how it has inspired indigenous artists from Saskatchewan to New Zealand -- and beyond.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Crowd boos Brad Wall at CFL Week event
- Government redesigning welfare programs to get 'able-bodied' people off the dole
- STC shutdown leaves cancer patients looking for a ride
- Alberta Premier Rachel Notley blasts Sask. tax hike, budget cuts
- Cardboard 'baby boxes' handed out free to help save infant lives in Regina
- Grant cuts could deal $10M blow to Regina, says mayor
- Tuition to increase at U of R; drastic measures last resort at U of S
- Sask. budget hikes sales tax to 6%, kills provincial bus company
- Saskatchewan's 'austerity budget' comes too late