James Daschuck's book "Clearing the Plains" is the best selling academic book this century.
Air Date: Nov 28, 2016 11:00 PM CT
The book's success is more than just copies sold. University of Regina Press director Bruce Walsh talks about how it has inspired indigenous artists from Saskatchewan to New Zealand -- and beyond.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Regina woman alleges school construction damaged home
- High school students build a tiny home from scratch
- Rosetown business burgled of recreational items over long weekend
- 'Violence here beyond belief': Crown wants life sentence in death of Regina 84-year-old
- Man charged with 1st-degree murder in 16-year-old's death in Pelican Narrows
- SaskTel pension worries raised in light of possible privatization
- Regina police probe shooting in North Central area
- First Nation band councillor accused of selling drugs released on bail
- Bus(ted): Starting today, Regina police riding transit to nab distracted drivers