James Daschuck's book "Clearing the Plains" is the best selling academic book this century.
Air Date: Nov 28, 2016 11:00 PM CT
The book's success is more than just copies sold. University of Regina Press director Bruce Walsh talks about how it has inspired indigenous artists from Saskatchewan to New Zealand -- and beyond.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 1st degree murder charge laid in Yellow Grass, Sask. death
- Sask. government agreed to transfer 300 acres of GTH land to CP for no cost
- Saskatchewan move to cut funeral service for poor is dehumanizing: advocate
- Grieving family warns others of rare but deadly hantavirus
- Baby animals: unless there's danger, don't touch, says wildlife organization
- Regina woman says her family would consider converting to Catholicism if funding ruling stands
- Catholic school funding decision could extend beyond Sask.: professor
- Passion project prompts Moose Jaw's Green Sister Gardens
- 'No one responds to our screams': refugee at Syrian peace rally in Regina