James Daschuck's book "Clearing the Plains" is the best selling academic book this century.
Air Date: Nov 28, 2016 11:00 PM CT
The book's success is more than just copies sold. University of Regina Press director Bruce Walsh talks about how it has inspired indigenous artists from Saskatchewan to New Zealand -- and beyond.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Marilyn Monroe's $4.8M dress coming to small-town Sask.
- Video of victim in trunk released in 3-man murder trial
- Historic letter recalls time when Indigenous people were discouraged from 'excessive indulgence' in dancing
- Kittens rescued from abuse in Prince Albert, Sask., die
- Roughriders switch to paperless season tickets
- Appeals court clears Viterra in 2011 death of grain-terminal worker
- Autobiography traces Sask.-born motocross rider's journey from racetrack to wheelchair
- School bus driver's 'quick thinking' in fatal crash likely protected kids: division head
- The sky was the limit: How Sask. spearheaded the Canadian aviation industry