James Daschuck's book "Clearing the Plains" is the best selling academic book this century.
Air Date: Nov 28, 2016 11:00 PM CT
The book's success is more than just copies sold. University of Regina Press director Bruce Walsh talks about how it has inspired indigenous artists from Saskatchewan to New Zealand -- and beyond.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Trump tells campaign rally U.S. will 'end up probably terminating' NAFTA
- Kitchen confidential: 'Disgusting behaviour' caught on video at Carl's Jr. restaurant
- Trudeau must dispel the myth that there's 'always a place' for refugees in Canada: Opinion
- With eclipse 2017 complete, get ready for eclipse 2024
- Province's new rural crime response team 'a shell game': NDP
- Former Alabama star not signing with Roughriders after all
- Dry regions show spotty crop success as harvest gets underway in Sask.
- Use this app to find out what flowers are growing in Regina
- Prince Albert police investigate 25-year-old man's death as homicide
- Regina man sought by police faces drug, weapons charges after arrest
- Saskatchewan farmers donating crop proceeds to charity
- KKK history challenges idea Sask. always welcomed newcomers: expert
- Regina woman receives double lung transplant after 2-year wait