Harold Johnson says First Nations people need a new narrative when it comes to alcohol
Air Date: Sep 21, 2016 10:00 PM CT
Harold Johnson talks about his new book, "Firewater: How Alcohol is Killing my People, and Yours." He explains it all in an interview with Sheila Coles.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Quebec face-covering law called a 'dog's breakfast' by author of landmark report
- How super are those pricey 'superfoods'? Marketplace puts 3 of them to the test
- Jagmeet Singh needs to get it straight on the Air India bombing: Jonathan Kay
- Sears Canada debacle one more reason to avoid extended warranties
- La Loche school shooter won't serve decades in prison under Canada's new law if sentenced as adult
- 45 years in the dirt: a wedding ring finds its way home
- Hundreds of livestock dead after fires in southwest Sask.
- Woman who defrauded Regina Sexual Assault Centre of $773K sentenced to 3 years
- Winnipeg man dead at industrial site near Outlook, Sask.
- 'That's what we do:' Father, son in hospital after fighting wildfires in Tompkins, Sask.
- Sask. government reverses corporate tax reduction plan
- Volunteer Alberta crew member killed during Sask. firefighting efforts
- Gord Downie remembered by man who gifted him eagle feather when AFN honoured him for reconciliation efforts