Harold Johnson says First Nations people need a new narrative when it comes to alcohol
Air Date: Sep 21, 2016 10:00 PM CT
Harold Johnson talks about his new book, "Firewater: How Alcohol is Killing my People, and Yours." He explains it all in an interview with Sheila Coles.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Marilyn Monroe's $4.8M dress coming to small-town Sask.
- Historic letter recalls time when Indigenous people were discouraged from 'excessive indulgence' in dancing
- Kittens rescued from abuse in Prince Albert, Sask., die
- Video of victim in trunk released in 3-man murder trial
- Autobiography traces Sask.-born motocross rider's journey from racetrack to wheelchair
- Roughriders switch to paperless season tickets
- School bus driver's 'quick thinking' in fatal crash likely protected kids: division head
- The sky was the limit: How Sask. spearheaded the Canadian aviation industry
- A screeching halt: Regina police, RCMP conduct skid testing with semi-trailer trucks