Gladys McDonald students use street art to show what they learned about the legacy of residential schools
Air Date: Sep 25, 2016 10:00 PM CT
The Morning Edition visited Gladys McDonald School in Regina to find out how students there are commemorating Orange Shirt day.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Now that Facebook, Google and Amazon know pretty much everything about us, what should be done about it?
- Consumers would be the biggest victim in a global trade war — but the good news is, one isn't coming
- Policeman dies who took the place of hostage in France standoff
- How Cambridge Analytica stumbled into the spotlight
- 108-year-old Canadian man says the trick to a long life is to pick a good wife
- 1st Tesla Powerwall, which lets you store solar energy, installed in Sask. home
- Watch as a Saskatchewan woman saves the day for a perplexed porcupine
- Province looking to raise $16.6M through increased fees and fines
- Testimony at second-degree murder trial tells of vodka-fuelled night
- Sask. senator opposed to pot legalization says proposed bill has too many holes
- Gerald Stanley's book pitch rejected by publishing house
- Should financial literacy classes be mandatory for high school students?
- Sask. ATV driver facing impaired charges in death of teenage passenger