The Morning Edition
Wednesday July 13, 2016
Max Fineday, a former U of S student president, talks the show about Canadian Roots. It's a project where indigenous and non-indigenous people between 18 and 29 will form youth reconciliation teams in Regina and Saskatoon.
Friday July 08, 2016
What do you say to the parent of a very sick child? We hear from one mom who spent hundreds of days in hospital with her daughter Bella. Now that they are back at home, she's educating people on how to talk to people just like her.
Monday June 27, 2016
He called it a couple of weeks ago in the British media, but was sad to be proven right. Oxford scholar and co-author of "Age of Discovery," Chris Kutarna, dropped by the CBC patio to talk "Brexit."
Thursday June 23, 2016
A risk assessment confirmed that the crown corporation is at risk of losing money from large competitors. Lawrence Surtees is a telecommunications consultant with IDC Canada. He spoke to Stefani Langenegger about the future of Sask Tel.
Wednesday June 22, 2016
The White Pony Lodge had its first set of patrols to help prevent crime in Regina. The group was inspired by the Bear Clan patrol in Winnipeg. Stefani Langenegger talks to the founder, James Favel.
Wednesday June 22, 2016
An addiction or a mental health issue is not something most of us talk about openly. Certainly not at work. Ronni Nordal is hoping to change that.
Thursday June 16, 2016
Recently Premier Brad Wall quoted energy and climate expert Mark Jacobson and it caused quite the stir on twitter. Jacobson joined Sheila Coles to talk about how he feels Wall was "misinformed."
Wednesday June 15, 2016
The Mackenzie Art Gallery and Dunlop Art Gallery invited Metis artist Dylan Miner to build and decorate bikes with kids from around Regina.
Live News Video
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Black lives, blue lives, all lives: What does it mean when we say certain lives matter?
- Calgary man detained in Turkey accused of plotting failed coup, friend says
- Clinton and Kaine debut as Democratic ticket in Florida
- Rio 2016: Athletes' passion always overcomes Olympic problems, sports historian says
- Premiers head home from Whitehorse with double-edged challenge: Chris Hall
- Privacy commissioner to investigate data breach of public servants' personal info
- Ukraine's corruption continues to cost the country dearly
- Canadian ministers vow to develop new agricultural policy framework at Calgary meeting
- 'Genocide still exists': Community members rally against deaths of Indigenous inmates
- Torch of Dignity relay reminds people not to become complacent about human rights, Murray Sinclair says
- 'Drop the Pringles and let's jingle': Powwow dances become fitness routines
- Indigenous activist joins MP Saganash on national tour to promote UNDRIP bill