Greg Dionne, the mayor of Prince Albert, talks to CBC News reporter Ryan Pilon about the challenge his community faces over excess drinking.
Prince Albert mayor talks about challenges in his community
CBC News Posted: Nov 20, 2012 8:46 PM CT Last Updated: Nov 20, 2012 8:53 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Accused killer of 8 nursing home patients had no disciplinary action on file in 21-year career
- 'It reflects poorly': Trudeau schools hecklers, refuses to respond to attendees with backs turned
- How so-called smart devices are putting us all at risk
- The presidential election may be settled, but here's why the battle isn't really over: Keith Boag
- Turning pain into beauty: Regina tattoo artist offers discount to clients covering scars
- Sask. government closing cafeteria that lost $100K
- Mayors, councillors must swear new oath of office
- 2 dead, 2 in hospital after bus collision
- 1 dead, 5 injured after collision outside Saskatoon
- School board elections: How much do trustees get paid?
- New Mosaic Stadium: 'The house that Durant built?'
- Regina daycare centres appealing 'devastating' property tax hike
- Lighthouse cuts lead to 'record-breaking' hospital overcrowding, says Sask. NDP