The RCMP are asking for the public's help in figuring out who is responsible for the poisoning of a dog in Kelvington, Sask.
Police said a dog was let out of a house in the 200 block of Lakeside Driver at about 8:30 p.m. CST on Monday.
When the dog came back inside about 15 minutes later, it died.
Investigators later determined the dog had been poisoned.
Kelvington RCMP are asking anyone with information about this incident to contact them.
Kelvington is located about 165 kilometres northwest of Yorkton.