A study that looks at standards and certifications for products marketed as organic is raising questions about the reliability of the label, Dean Gutheil reports.
Organic standards not always reliable, study claims
CBC News Posted: Nov 01, 2012 5:20 PM CT Last Updated: Nov 01, 2012 5:19 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Trump hails protests as 'hallmarks of our democracy' in quick about-face on marches
- Samsung blames Galaxy Note 7 smartphone fires on battery design, manufacturing
- 'A lot of hurting people right now': Deadly storms, tornadoes rip through southeastern U.S.
- Transgender travellers to face more sensitive screening by airport security
- Sask. Green Party leader Shawn Setyo advocates for carbon tax alternative
- 1 person dead, 3 injured after collision near Southey, Sask.
- Rural Sask. community concerned about education reform
- System failed adoptive parents involved in Sixties Scoop, says adoptee
- Rally Sunday afternoon brings controversial Jallikattu topic to downtown Regina
- Highway 6 reopened to traffic after accident near Southey, Sask.
- Police confirm death of senior in house fire near Glenside, Sask.
- Impaired driver fled Moose Jaw traffic stop: police
- Sask. inmates find creative expression with music workshop