A study that looks at standards and certifications for products marketed as organic is raising questions about the reliability of the label, Dean Gutheil reports.
Organic standards not always reliable, study claims
CBC News Posted: Nov 01, 2012 5:20 PM CT Last Updated: Nov 01, 2012 5:19 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Tammy and Kevin Goforth convicted in death of 4-year-old girl, harm of girl's sister
- Regina family's dream vacation in Cuba turns to 'nightmare'
- Kevin and Tammy Goforth murder trial: what we know
- Sask. rescue extremely busy helping abused, injured, neglected dogs
- Regina police investigating string of gunshots in North Central
- Sask. cheerleaders flip to the top at Ice Breaker competition in Regina
- Goforth trial: What the jury wasn't told
- Wind warning issued for south and central Saskatchewan
- Regina land deal 'looks like it's not a normal transaction': auditor