A study that looks at standards and certifications for products marketed as organic is raising questions about the reliability of the label, Dean Gutheil reports.
Organic standards not always reliable, study claims
CBC News Posted: Nov 01, 2012 5:20 PM CT Last Updated: Nov 01, 2012 5:19 PM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Wall will not sign on to carbon price at ministers' meeting
- E. coli ground beef recall affects Wal-Mart stores across Western Canada
- Deep freeze leads to extreme cold warnings for Saskatchewan
- Sask.'s Brad Wall says timing not right for carbon tax
- Regina-born actor Zach Smadu joins star-studded cast in Miss Sloane
- December harvest of canola a first for Meadow Lake, Sask.-area farm
- Nurse who 'vented' online found guilty of professional misconduct
- 2 companies plead guilty to OHS violations in Sask.
- Refinery planned for Stoughton, Sask.