People with medical conditions are using tattoos to provide information about their health needs, Joana Draghici reports.
Medical tattoos used to show health conditions
Some medical tattoos also use a 3-D code that can be scanned by an i-Phone
CBC News Posted: May 29, 2012 9:21 PM CT Last Updated: May 29, 2012 9:19 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Sask. man to pay $41K for flicking lit matches into grass during 2015 wildfires
- 'Abnormally warm' day breaks weather records across Sask.
- 'It's becoming part of their identity,' warns Regina anti-gang crusader
- Sask. 'failing a lot of people' for abortion access: health educator
- Sask. does not have a problem with racism, says Sask. Party leadership candidate Ken Cheveldayoff
- Bovine birthing simulator used to educate veterinary students on display at Agribition
- Sask. Party leadership candidate Rob Clarke talks job creation in northern Sask., GTH inquiry and wage freeze
- 'It's okay to be white' posters pop up at U of R; security investigating
- CBC's Political Panel talks Sask. Party leadership candidates' takes on abortion