People with medical conditions are using tattoos to provide information about their health needs, Joana Draghici reports.
Medical tattoos used to show health conditions
Some medical tattoos also use a 3-D code that can be scanned by an i-Phone
CBC News Posted: May 29, 2012 9:21 PM CT Last Updated: May 29, 2012 9:19 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Dentist offers cash to buy back Halloween candy, but will kids bite?
- Bridge repairs at the Battlefords may delay eastbound traffic
- 8 retro candies you wish you had right now
- Sandwich for homeless man gets thousands of likes on Facebook
- Licensed strip club poised to launch in Regina, if zoning gets OK
- Girl, 3, can legally fish, Saskatchewan judge rules
- Why skipping the flu shot is a selfish gamble
- Regina's Melanie Bird sentenced to 10 years for manslaughter
- Regina houses smashed after wind knocks big tree over