People with medical conditions are using tattoos to provide information about their health needs, Joana Draghici reports.
Medical tattoos used to show health conditions
Some medical tattoos also use a 3-D code that can be scanned by an i-Phone
CBC News Posted: May 29, 2012 9:21 PM CT Last Updated: May 29, 2012 9:19 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Sask. students lag behind all provinces in reading, science, math
- E. coli ground beef recall affects Wal-Mart stores across Western Canada
- Northern Sask. chief honours Gord Downie with moccasins
- Refinery planned for Stoughton, Sask.
- Nurse who 'vented' online found guilty of professional misconduct
- $5K raised for blind Regina kitten
- RCMP share 24 stories about impaired driving in Sask. in 24 hours
- SaskWind calls it quits, cites lack of support from provincial government
- Major winter storm to hit Saskatchewan Monday, weather office says