People with medical conditions are using tattoos to provide information about their health needs, Joana Draghici reports.
Medical tattoos used to show health conditions
Some medical tattoos also use a 3-D code that can be scanned by an i-Phone
CBC News Posted: May 29, 2012 9:21 PM CT Last Updated: May 29, 2012 9:19 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Video captures boy's excitement over Mrs. Claus call on CBC radio
- Underdone chicken complaint not proper use of 911, RCMP says
- Regina police ask for help to find sexual assault suspect
- Refinery not required to have piping inspection plan despite ongoing leaks
- Souls Harbour in Regina prepares for biggest day of the year
- Saskatchewan winter too much for one CBC Radio listener
- Will Regina end snow dump freebie?
- Semi-train crash causes smoky derailment near Caron
- Sudden death in Biggar, Sask.