A second person has been charged in Regina's 8th homicide of 2015.
Jason Dustin Hotomanie, 25, of the Broadview, Sask., area, has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of Matthew John Wells.
Police found Wells's body Oct. 22, 2015, in a home on the 1500 block of Robinson St.
A 15-year-old boy had previously been charged with second-degree murder.
Hotomanie also faces charges in connection to a firearms discharge, unrelated to the homicide, plus an arson and a theft that happened on the same night.
In addition to second-degree murder, his charges include:
- theft under $5,000.
- arson causing damage to property.
- discharging a restricted or prohibited firearm with intent to commit a crime.
- being an occupant in a motor vehicle, knowing there was a firearm present.
- possession of a firearm obtained by crime.
- possession of a firearm contrary to a prohibition.
Hotomanie was scheduled to appear in provincial court on the charges on Friday morning.