Man allegedly involved in P.A. home invasion dies of injuries
Man, 27, found injured inside area home that had been broken into
A Prince Albert man who was seriously injured after allegedly breaking into a home has died.
The 27-year-old died Sunday in a Saskatoon hospital, Prince Albert RCMP said.
He was one of three people involved in an alleged home invasion at the North Bay Trailer Court, north of Prince Albert, on May 27.
Police said they got a call that three men had broken into the home and threatened the residents with bear spray and other weapons.
When RCMP members arrived, they found the injured 27-year-old man inside the home. He didn't live there, police said.
He was transported to hospital in Prince Albert and then by STARS helicopter to hospital in Saskatoon.
Police continue to investigate.
They have not identified the man.