Saskatchewan MP Garry Breitkreuz talks to CBC host Garth Materie about the end of the long-run registry.
LISTEN: Sask. MP Garry Breitkreuz hails end of long-gun registry
CBC News Posted: Oct 25, 2011 5:54 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 25, 2011 5:51 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Chris Alexander swaps campaigning for briefing after pic of drowned Syrian boy 'broke hearts around the world'
- Up to 27 Iraqi civilians may have been killed in Canadian airstrike, Pentagon document reveals
- Calgary-Foothills byelection: 5 things to watch for
- Aunt of Alan Kurdi, drowned Syrian boy, did not apply to sponsor family in Canada
- Rules on furniture brought to seniors' complex raise questions
- Chicken farm hired to shred confidential records, report says
- Poisonous and painful plants can burn skin, kill cows, shut down kidneys
- Roughriders want to 'Bring Em Out' in style at Labour Day Classic
- Washington fires lead to long visit home for former Regina woman and family
- Regina lawyer Pauline Duncan Bonneau disciplined after misappropriating funds
- Roughriders fans blow up Twitter after Chamblin, Taman firings
- Thanks to warm, dry weather, 29% of Sask. crop harvested
- 2 die in farm accident near Burstall, Sask.