LISTEN: Regina mom struggles with child support woes
CBC News Posted: Nov 16, 2010 9:38 AM CT Last Updated: Nov 16, 2010 9:34 AM CT
AUDIO: A single mother in Regina says she feels abandoned by the government agency that's supposed to be helping her collect child support, Geoff Leo reports.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 3 women from Edmonton dead after stolen truck collides with minivan near Lloydminster, Sask.
- Opposition NDP accuses government of 'shooting first, aiming later' with budget
- Swift Current youth shelter set to close doors after lack of operating funds
- Regina's old Mosaic Stadium is tumbling down
- Something borrowed, something corporate: Sask. couple seeks sponsorships to pay for nuptials
- Sask. government considered buying high-priced farmland near GTH from Regina developer — before he owned it
- Niece decries 'evil' attack on Prince Albert's Marlene Bird
- 'I always called her unbreakable': Regina woman remembers friend murdered in N.L.
- 'It's painful': Marlene Bird faces attacker during dangerous offender hearing