Tim Korol, a former assistant deputy minister in Saskatchewan's Social Services ministry, is speaking out about what he encountered at the department. He talks to CBC Morning Edition host Sheila Coles.
LISTEN: Former Social Services official saw 'dark and terrible things'
Ex-bureaucrat planning a child welfare advocacy group
CBC News Posted: Dec 10, 2010 1:41 PM CT Last Updated: Dec 10, 2010 1:56 PM CT
AUDIO:CBC Morning Edition host Sheila Coles interviews Tim Korol.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 13-year-old vows to keep Radisson rock museum open, even after looting
- 79-year-old ballet dancer finds way to live out childhood dream
- GTH debt $11M more than forecast after missing latest land sale target
- RCMP investigating sudden death north of Regina
- What a hoot: Owl makes itself at home after crashing through apartment window
- Reconciliation amid racism: Is it possible on the Prairies?
- For Indigenous artist, tattooing is a way to heal others
- Regina mayor digs for better ways to tackle snow in the city
- Cocaine laced with fentanyl found in Weyburn: police