Tim Korol, a former assistant deputy minister in Saskatchewan's Social Services ministry, is speaking out about what he encountered at the department. He talks to CBC Morning Edition host Sheila Coles.
LISTEN: Former Social Services official saw 'dark and terrible things'
Ex-bureaucrat planning a child welfare advocacy group
CBC News Posted: Dec 10, 2010 1:41 PM CT Last Updated: Dec 10, 2010 1:56 PM CT
AUDIO:CBC Morning Edition host Sheila Coles interviews Tim Korol.
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Plane crash survivors took half an hour to pry open emergency exit
- Sask.-Alberta border city offers to host meeting to resolve 'Plategate' spat
- Man in custody after Dillon, Sask. shooting
- 16-year-old survivor of Fond-du-Lac plane crash thought he 'was going to die'
- 2 adults charged after 5 children removed from Meadow Lake home in 2016
- Vey, Nicholson appeal conviction in conspiracy to murder spouses
- Kindersley travel agent pleads guilty to fraud after hundreds of complaints
- Prince Albert man, 22, charged in accidental shooting death
- Sask. outreach groups say HIV rates will suffer after federal funding cut