Diane Delaney, from the provincial association for transitional housing, talks to CBC's Blue Sky host Garth Materie about the importance of affordable housing, especially for women in abusive relationships.
Lack of housing can keep women in abusive homes, expert says
CBC News Posted: Jan 24, 2012 4:09 PM CT Last Updated: Jan 24, 2012 4:07 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- More Canadians travelling abroad to join ISIS, other terrorist groups, report says
- 'They're dead, too': Survivors of Italian quake take stock of loved ones and property lost
- 'This is the saddest photo I have ever taken,' B.C. woman says of grandparents forced to live apart
- 'We didn't want to cry wolf,' Environment Canada says in defending late tornado warning
- Saskatchewan's $60M lotto winner to be revealed today
- Man, 27, dies after workplace incident at oil rig near Estevan, Sask.
- Start the bidding at $4.1B, Premier Brad Wall indirectly puts pricetag on SaskTel
- Regina brewery Malty National looking for local hops
- 2 in hospital following fight in Moose Jaw, Sask.
- A&W holds its 8th annual 'Burgers to Beat MS' program in Saskatchewan
- Regina police probe 2 north-end robberies
- Saskatchewan couple who survived pond accident thanks Rick Mercer
- Clayton Eichler to stand trial for alleged aggravated assault