People in the film and television industry in Saskatchewan react to news that a valuable tax credit was eliminated in the provincial budget.
Industry reacts to ending of film tax credit
CBC News Posted: Mar 22, 2012 9:03 PM CT Last Updated: Mar 22, 2012 9:21 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 200,000 litres of oil from pipeline spills near Stoughton, Sask.
- Regina woman calling for city to change road name with colonial ties
- Ocean Man oil spill odour detected a week ago, Chief says
- Roughriders sign quarterback Kevin Glenn
- Regina mother, daycare worker killed in alleged impaired driving collision
- Indigenous fashion designer heading to World Fashion Week in Paris
- University of Saskatchewan announces new provost and VP academic
- Craigslist ad tipped police to brothel
- John Strang committed to trial in murder case of Sask. Party staffer