People in the film and television industry in Saskatchewan react to news that a valuable tax credit was eliminated in the provincial budget.
Industry reacts to ending of film tax credit
CBC News Posted: Mar 22, 2012 9:03 PM CT Last Updated: Mar 22, 2012 9:21 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- This man had $21K worth of items stolen by Airbnb guests he thought were a 'nice family'
- A country without cash: Zimbabwe is so desperate it's selling off its elephants
- Conservative senators come to Lynn Beyak's defence while others say 'shame'
- Avenue 0: How U.S. asylum seekers are finding their way to B.C.
- Province cuts money for libraries
- Romantic connection made at Regina retirement residence
- Revenue sharing should 'be reflective' of provincial revenue: Premier Brad Wall
- Saskatchewan moves to amalgamate health regions into single authority
- Dozens protest STC closure in Regina, call it an 'essential service'
- Canadian woman wanted in cruelty case reportedly living in Jamaica
- 60-hour delay 'most frustrating' part of Machiskinic investigation, police say
- Regina man turns regular home into medieval castle
- SWAT unit called to gun incident in Regina on Tuesday