CBC's Jennifer Quesnel looks into the prevalence of 'freshie' parties in Saskatchewan, after a party in Lanigan ended in charges.
How widespread are 'freshie' parties?
CBC News Posted: Sep 24, 2013 11:01 PM CT Last Updated: Sep 24, 2013 11:01 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- After 8-month inquest, we still don't know why 4 of 7 First Nations youth died in Thunder Bay, Ont.
- Canada drops Mexican visa requirement, Mexico lifts beef ban
- 'I believe in my heart it's foul play,' says sister of woman found frozen to death
- Public servants left unpaid prompt union to head to Federal Court
- Wild boar can now be hunted without a licence
- Pump Roadhouse being sued over Regina nightclub shooting
- Saskatchewan braces for highest influx of water in 100 years
- Province, Saskatoon Tribal Council in court over child welfare dispute
- Question period tweets from the CBC's Stefani Langenegger for June 28
- Police release video in connection with Danielle Nyland case
- Pathologist found that Nadine Machiskinic likely didn't go down laundry chute 'on her own'
- Saskatchewan releases emergency alert app
- Motorcycle registrations down in Saskatchewan: StatsCan report