CBC's Jennifer Quesnel looks into the prevalence of 'freshie' parties in Saskatchewan, after a party in Lanigan ended in charges.
How widespread are 'freshie' parties?
CBC News Posted: Sep 24, 2013 11:01 PM CT Last Updated: Sep 24, 2013 11:01 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- How Sears' troubles could hasten radical change in Canada's malls
- 'You're celebrating colonization': 4 Indigenous people share why they won't be singing O Canada on July 1
- 'Young, tough and determined': The intrepid diplomats who brought 70,000 Vietnamese boat people to Canada
- Proposed rules for CRA amnesty program could expose more tax-cheat advisers
- Saskatoon program turns long-term care home into Grade 6 classroom
- Thunderstorms, hail no longer expected in Lloydminster
- 'I want them to be special': kite artist creates flying portraits
- A class of her own: Saskatchewan high school grad celebrates solo
- 7 arrested in drugs, weapons bust in Saskatchewan
- Regina receives $175K federal grant for Railyard Renewal Project
- 2 men in custody after weapons incident in North Battleford, Sask.
- Tiny teachers foster empathy among elementary school students
- Little Stories on the Prairie: diverse voices celebrated in Regina