CBC's Jennifer Quesnel looks into the prevalence of 'freshie' parties in Saskatchewan, after a party in Lanigan ended in charges.
How widespread are 'freshie' parties?
CBC News Posted: Sep 24, 2013 11:01 PM CT Last Updated: Sep 24, 2013 11:01 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
- Elderly man denied access to Saskatoon washroom brings to light public access problem
- Man shot following argument at a noisy party, Regina police investigating
- Rainfall warning for Uranium City, Camsell Portage, Sask.
- Saskatoon 3x3 basketball team earns spot in world finals after perfect showing in Switzerland
Top News Headlines
- Thieves rip ATM out of bank in St. Louis, Sask.
- 2 dead in rollover near Meadow Lake
- Golden retriever, Jett the drift dog, hits the racetrack in viral video
- Phone lines light up with stories about racism in Sask., ideas for positive change
- Knocking on door of suspected drunk driver violated rights, court rules
- Firefighters battle Sunday morning garage fire in Saskatoon
- $60M Lotto Max winner is Mary Wernicke, from Neville, Sask.
- 'Achieve greatness': Hilltops coach Tom Sargeant looks forward to 2016 junior football season
- Regina couple annoyed SaskTel couldn't block prank caller on cellphone