Gordie Howe's son, Marty, explains more about his father's health in an interview with CBC radio host Craig Lederhouse. Marty Howe says the 83-year-old hockey legend is simply getting older and experiencing the normal mental challenges of that age.
Gordie Howe doing fine - just getting older, son says
'He's as strong as a horse,' Marty Howe says of father Gordie
CBC News Posted: Feb 03, 2012 6:51 PM CT Last Updated: Feb 03, 2012 6:50 PM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Canadians given 6 months to purchase Sask. soldier's Victoria Cross before export
- Saskatchewan family adorns farm fence with nearly 100 colourful bicycles
- Sask. lawyers association blasts criticism of judge, jury, lawyers in Gerald Stanley verdict
- RCMP searching for suspect after attempted break-in, gunshot on farm west of North Battleford
- 6 men charged with illegal outfitting near Battlefords, Sask.
- Moose Jaw looking to regulate shipping container use
- Regina man Justin Langan identified as victim of homicide
- Non-halal meat served as halal a 'gross violation' of trust, says University of Regina student
- Sask. soldier's Victoria Cross medal could leave Canada for U.K.