Gordie Howe's son, Marty, explains more about his father's health in an interview with CBC radio host Craig Lederhouse. Marty Howe says the 83-year-old hockey legend is simply getting older and experiencing the normal mental challenges of that age.
Gordie Howe doing fine - just getting older, son says
'He's as strong as a horse,' Marty Howe says of father Gordie
CBC News Posted: Feb 03, 2012 6:51 PM CT Last Updated: Feb 03, 2012 6:50 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.
- One day left: Winning $1 million ticket still unclaimed in Sask.
- Free weight-loss program helps Moose Jaw residents lose 2,500 lb.
- Saskatoon police: tainted street drugs send 10 to hospital
- Craig and Mark McMorris talk to The Morning Edition
- Sask. lawyer wins $14 million lottery prize
- RCMP warn about fog after head-on collision near Fillmore, Sask.
- 1 person ejected, 1 trapped in vehicle in crash near Melville
- SGI to add facial recognition when issuing licences