Caught up in the Olympic fever? Got a few thousand bucks lying around? You can fly to Sochi for $8,172.
Here's a look at the route you might take, and a few tips about everything you'll need to get there to cheer on some Saskatchewan hopefuls.
From Saskatchewan to Sochi
CBC News Posted: Jan 30, 2014 4:13 PM CT Last Updated: Jan 30, 2014 4:13 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Regina's Craig McMorris brings 'Holy kittens!' excitement to Olympics commentary
- 'I was shocked': Lloydminster man wins $765K jackpot playing VLTs
- John A. Macdonald statue in Regina spray-painted head to toe
- Regina 'fat activist' hopes to change social attitudes around weight
- Regina boy in need of bone marrow transplant encourages donors to sign up — for everyone's sake
- Saskatchewan family adorns farm fence with nearly 100 colourful bicycles
- Regina police arrest second man in connection with death of Justin Langan
- Youth lead alcohol, drug ban on Piapot First Nation, Sask.
- 6 men charged with illegal outfitting near Battlefords, Sask.