Caught up in the Olympic fever? Got a few thousand bucks lying around? You can fly to Sochi for $8,172.
Here's a look at the route you might take, and a few tips about everything you'll need to get there to cheer on some Saskatchewan hopefuls.
From Saskatchewan to Sochi
CBC News Posted: Jan 30, 2014 4:13 PM CT Last Updated: Jan 30, 2014 4:13 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 6 years after being convicted of killing teen girl, man found not guilty by Winnipeg judge
- Quebec's new religious neutrality law offers a special level of hypocrisy: Neil Macdonald
- AI is deciding promotions — but could it be biased?
- Officials confirm that ammonia leak killed 3 at arena in Fernie, B.C.
- Volunteer Alberta crew member killed during Sask. firefighting efforts
- Sask. wind storm flattens houses, tears trees from ground, litters streets with debris
- Wildfire forces evacuation of southwestern Saskatchewan communities
- Woman accused in Logan Ring's murder faces separate animal cruelty charges
- Damaging winds up to 131 km/h tore through Sask. overnight
- Water level in University of Regina pool a key issue in Paralympian's lawsuit
- 'The woman I was truly meant to be': Gov't employee thankful for support during transition
- 'It was just so easy': 70 years of marriage for 2 Moose Jaw, Sask., couples
- La Ronge high school evacuated after receiving threat