Caught up in the Olympic fever? Got a few thousand bucks lying around? You can fly to Sochi for $8,172.
Here's a look at the route you might take, and a few tips about everything you'll need to get there to cheer on some Saskatchewan hopefuls.
From Saskatchewan to Sochi
CBC News Posted: Jan 30, 2014 4:13 PM CT Last Updated: Jan 30, 2014 4:13 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Moose Jaw man charged with arson after fire in his home
- Super Bowl mom: Barb Ryan ready to cheer on Jon and the Seahawks
- Tony Merchant's law firm files lawsuit against Ottawa following $25M claim
- Baby wipes recalled due to bacterial contamination
- Prince Albert police investigating man's death as homicide
- Essential services law deemed unconstitutional by Supreme Court
- Beer Bacon Bands kicks off at Conexus Arts Centre in Regina
- Off Script: Jill Morgan's must-see TV moments from CBC News Saskatchewan
- Moose Jaw fire leaves $70K in damages