Caught up in the Olympic fever? Got a few thousand bucks lying around? You can fly to Sochi for $8,172.
Here's a look at the route you might take, and a few tips about everything you'll need to get there to cheer on some Saskatchewan hopefuls.
From Saskatchewan to Sochi
CBC News Posted: Jan 30, 2014 4:13 PM CT Last Updated: Jan 30, 2014 4:13 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- A failure to communicate: Anglos flounder in Tory French-language debate: Neil Macdonald
- Inauguration sets tone for presidency — but doesn't always go as planned
- Parts of Mexico dangerous, but popular tourist area safer than some U.S. cities, experts say
- Kevin O'Leary to enter Conservative leadership race tomorrow
- 3 strikes: Sask. government chastised again for handling of GTH document requests
- Canadian woman wanted in cruelty case reportedly living in Jamaica
- Sask. MLAs, premier get 1.5% salary hike today
- 120 Cameco employees to be laid off at McArthur River, Key Lake, Cigar Lake
- Labour president says Sask. government looking for deficit 'scapegoat'
- Difficult decisions to come on health spending, Reiter says
- SaskPower closing 4 cash counters across province
- Regina police charge Gaslight Tattoo arsonist
- 11 more Snakes Alive at Royal Saskatchewan Museum