Caught up in the Olympic fever? Got a few thousand bucks lying around? You can fly to Sochi for $8,172.
Here's a look at the route you might take, and a few tips about everything you'll need to get there to cheer on some Saskatchewan hopefuls.
From Saskatchewan to Sochi
CBC News Posted: Jan 30, 2014 4:13 PM CT Last Updated: Jan 30, 2014 4:13 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Police mass texting to public in murder investigation raises privacy fears
- A 'rare occurrence': Why more probes of nursing home deaths aren't necessarily needed
- Tories demand no 'blank cheques' in frigate replacement program
- YouTube prankster vows to stop 24-hour overnight challenges as police investigate
- Opposition vows to fight government on what it means to 'privatize'
- Sask. government introduces law to define 'privatize'
- New Regina city council lacking racial diversity
- Don't replace school trustees with Sask. Party appointees, NDP says
- City disappointed as Regina voter turnout hits lowest percentage in decades
- Cursing parrot Pebble had traumatic past, rescuer says
- RCMP escalate search across Prairies for Mekayla Bali, 17, missing for 3 months
- Gun violence, homelessness, culture rank high on Fougere's priority list
- New Mosaic Stadium: 'The house that Durant built?'