High water levels have proced the closure of Little Red River Park in Pince Albert, Sask.
Flooding forces closure of Little Red River Park
CBC News Posted: Jun 20, 2013 1:42 PM CT Last Updated: Jun 20, 2013 5:07 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Two dead after rollover at Big River First Nation
- Why skipping the flu shot is a selfish gamble
- Harvest is over, now what about all that grain?
- 10 things to do in Saskatchewan this weekend
- Surgery possible for Arabella Carter, 4, little girl born without ears
- 102 snakes seeking sanctuary slither into home near Regina
- Explosion, fire at Yorkton, Sask. canola plant
- 2 semis crash near Yorkton, Sask.
- Stampeders find other means of motivation for game against Roughriders