High water levels have proced the closure of Little Red River Park in Pince Albert, Sask.
Flooding forces closure of Little Red River Park
CBC News Posted: Jun 20, 2013 1:42 PM CT Last Updated: Jun 20, 2013 5:07 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'Do you accept the challenge?': Crime Stoppers asks public to ID woman in white powder confessional
- What are police doing about Regina's rising crime rate?
- SGI does young driver safety focus, but finds 300-plus impaired driving charges
- Teenager's death in Regina park not criminal, say police
- 6 weeks of construction to close strip of Arcola Avenue in Regina
- Sask. has the highest provincial crime rate in Canada – and the most severe crimes, too
- New Balgonie overpass opening delayed to Tuesday
- Bugnadoes? Saskatchewan residents bug out over crazy swarms
- HIV-positive rapist sentenced to 9 years in Regina attack