Fight videos featuring Saskatoon teens that have appeared on YouTube are a symptom of a larger problem, an expert tells reporter Steve Pasqualotto.
Experts concerned about Saskatoon fight videos
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2013 8:23 AM CT Last Updated: Jan 25, 2013 8:18 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- RCMP to face new class-action harassment lawsuit, this time on behalf of male employees
- RCMP search warrant application shows early findings and theory in Colten Boushie shooting
- Family, friends of alleged victims of Woodstock, Ont., nurse remember loved ones
- 'We don't have dialogue with liars': Trudeau heckled by crowd at young workers' event
- Turning pain into beauty: Regina tattoo artist offers discount to clients covering scars
- Sask. government closing cafeteria that lost $100K
- 2 dead, 2 in hospital after bus collision
- School board elections: How much do trustees get paid?
- 1 dead, 5 injured after collision outside Saskatoon
- Lighthouse cuts lead to 'record-breaking' hospital overcrowding, says Sask. NDP
- Sask. workers' compensation benefits expanded for psychological injury
- Dog stuck at bottom of well for 27 days has 'a real zest for life'
- Team to develop first medication guidelines for FASD