Fight videos featuring Saskatoon teens that have appeared on YouTube are a symptom of a larger problem, an expert tells reporter Steve Pasqualotto.
Experts concerned about Saskatoon fight videos
CBC News Posted: Jan 25, 2013 8:23 AM CT Last Updated: Jan 25, 2013 8:18 AM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Regina teens arrested for guns, drugs and brass knuckles
- Smoke prompts air quality statements for half of Saskatchewan
- Organic farmer aims to provide children in Regina with healthy food for free
- Boy, 14, charged in four armed robberies in Regina
- Animator explores violence and anger with TIFF debut
- Mountie impresses crowd at Sask. powwow: 'You float and then you start to dance'
- RCMP graduation marks 4 generations of mounties in Wood family
- Boy, 15, charged after 12-year-old boy shot in abdomen
- Multiple stabbings, break and enter in Fort Qu'Appelle linked: RCMP