A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Getting to know the 'boogeyman': Regina author ate popcorn with Charles Manson
- High-risk sexual offender released in Regina
- 7 people charged for bootlegging in northern Sask.
- Canadian Western Agribition kicks off in Regina with goat yoga
- Homeward bound: Missing Swift Current dog returns after 85-day journey
- FSIN, family of Haven Dubois put Sask. coroner's office 'on notice'
- 'My son's life has changed': Mother of injured Sask. hockey player warns of danger of hits from behind
- CN Rail to hire dozens of workers in Saskatchewan
- Sask. Opposition wants detail on Regina bypass land deals