A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 3 women from Edmonton killed after stolen truck crashes into minivan near Alberta-Sask. border
- Regina's old Mosaic Stadium is tumbling down
- Something borrowed, something corporate: Sask. couple seeks sponsorships to pay for nuptials
- Opposition NDP accuses government of 'shooting first, aiming later' with budget
- Sask. government considered buying high-priced farmland near GTH from Regina developer — before he owned it
- Swift Current youth shelter set to close doors after lack of operating funds
- 'There is a light': Perinatal loss common but not in conversation
- Saskatoon program turns long-term care home into Grade 6 classroom
- Regina Public moves 16 teachers in first 2 weeks, students 'devastated'