A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Prince Albert moves to emergency planning as oil-spill boom breached
- Man walking on rural road dies after being struck by vehicle
- Expect oil along shores of North Saskatchewan River, says spill expert
- RCMP escalate search across Prairies for Mekayla Bali, 17, missing for 3 months
- Rabies cases have doubled in Saskatchewan
- Hundreds of Hells Angels converge on Saskatoon
- 'Stockpile' water now: Prince Albert may close treatment plant over oil spill
- 'Dangerous' young offender Sundance Mentuck still at large in Saskatchewan
- Semi carting heavy machinery rolls near Stoughton, Sask.