A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'It was like a freight train': Tornado touches down in southern Ontario
- No scalpel, no drill: Medical procedure to treat uncontrollable hand tremor a 'game changer'
- Trudeaus' Caribbean flight details redacted to exclude nanny, in-laws
- Rescue workers try to keep the faith as night falls in quake-ravaged Amatrice
- Man, 27, dies after workplace incident at oil rig near Estevan, Sask.
- Start the bidding at $4.1B, Premier Brad Wall indirectly puts pricetag on SaskTel
- Snooper accessed medical records of ex-spouse, 34 others
- Saskatchewan couple who survived pond accident thanks Rick Mercer
- Footy on the links: Foot golf course opens in Yorkton, Sask.
- Sask. minister Bronwyn Eyre addresses climate change column from 2011
- Premier Brad Wall discusses the potential sale of SaskTel
- Mountie + baby beaver = most Canadian photo ever?
- Saskatoon golden retriever, Jett the Drift Dog, hits the racetrack in viral video