A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Thunderstorms, hail no longer expected in Lloydminster
- Klan plans fall rally in Sask., says leader
- 'Enforcement is not enough': Sask. mayor calling for treatment — not jail — in dealing with drugs
- A class of her own: Saskatchewan high school grad celebrates solo
- 2 men in custody after weapons incident in North Battleford, Sask.
- 7 arrested in drugs, weapons bust in Saskatchewan
- 2 women escape from burning vehicle in Regina
- Saskatchewan slang video a big hit
- Work underway at site of new Regina stadium