A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Richard Daniel Wolfe, notorious Indian Posse gang founder, dies in prison
- Tent caterpillars inch their way into a southeast Saskatchewan takeover
- Saskatchewan Marathon brings out all types of runners
- Woman, 47, found dead inside submerged vehicle
- Saskatchewan Rush win Game 1 in lacrosse championship series
- 'It was crazy': Deer crashes through window, enters Regina house
- Tent caterpillars attack Regina
- Weekend pop-up restaurant looking for permanent home in Regina
- Tent caterpillars infest Esterhazy, Sask.