A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Security increased at Regina high school after possible threat
- Regina election turnout lowest in decades
- Sask. government introduces law to define 'privatize'
- Don't replace school trustees with Sask. Party appointees, NDP says
- People displaced by pasture program subject of new book by Trevor Herriot
- 4 new councillors elected to Regina city hall
- People in Wolseley, Sask., upset after beaver killed with chair
- Regina Mayor Michael Fougere re-elected in landslide vote
- 'I will love it till I die': Longtime Saskatchewan Roughriders fans bid farewell to Mosaic Stadium