A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Sask. MLAs, premier get 1.5% salary hike today
- Buffy Sainte-Marie to be recognized for humanitarian efforts
- Canadian woman wanted in cruelty case reportedly living in Jamaica
- 3 strikes: Sask. government chastised again for handling of GTH document requests
- Temperature records tumble around Saskatchewan
- Regina ethics rules may look at gifts to politicians, hiring of relatives
- 120 Cameco employees to be laid off at McArthur River, Key Lake, Cigar Lake
- Labour president says Sask. government looking for deficit 'scapegoat'
- Regina Exhibition Stadium torn down after nearly a century