A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
- RECAP Oscars 2017: Hollywood twist ending as Moonlight wins after La La Land mixup
- 'He was a really good man': Neighbour of man who died after Saturday fire
- Plans to bring 'crokicurl' to Saskatoon for WinterShines festival in 2018
- Synthetic drug seized after Prince Albert overdoses is rarely seen by police
Top News Headlines
- 'This is not a joke': Confusion, Moonlight and other Oscar highlights
- Universal public coverage of essential drugs would improve health care, research suggests
- 'It's nerve-racking': Quiet life of Americans living on Quebec border upended by asylum seekers
- High rent could make Toronto a 'generational ghost town'
- Colin James Saskatoon concert cancelled
- Long guns stolen in Regina business break and enter
- Regina police investigating shooting which left 1 man in hospital
- Oil change in Regina comes with perogies
- 2nd man drowns in 3 months fleeing RCMP in Sask.
- Suspects flee break and enter with narcotics in Melfort, Sask.
- 12-year-old missing girl located, police say
- Father-daughter workshop in Regina teaches dads hair styling skills
- Appeal court upholds eviction of Sask. Polytechnic students' group