A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'Pervasive, prolonged child abuse': Shackled daughter plotted escape for 2 years
- Man charged with murdering 2 men who disappeared from Toronto's Gay Village
- An Olympic-sized 'window of opportunity' — or a North Korean ruse?
- A look at the cognitive test that Trump aced — and why it's 'not considered definitive'
- Proposed new 'plategate' meeting in Medicine Hat based on distance
- Regina, Moose Jaw could see record-breaking temperatures
- SaskEnergy warning of possible gas leaks due to temperature swings
- Enforcement coming to illegal marijuana dispensaries in Saskatoon, says new police chief
- Walmart discontinues charge accounts, no longer accepting govt. requisitions for purchases
- 'Gargantuan' efforts of volunteers, staff uncover fraud at Waskesiu agency
- Classic STC ride slides into history at Western Development Museum
- 'It's more than just cleaning floors,' says Morning Edition's newest Employee of the Week
- Fewer Sask. impaired drivers charged in December than previous 3 years