A Saskatchewan mom continues to fight bullying, part of a pledge to her daughter who committed suicide, Adam Hunter reports.
Estevan mom continues anti-bullying work following daughter's suicide
Mistee Dukart's 13 year-old daughter Aeramis committed suicide a year ago
CBC News Posted: Oct 12, 2012 7:43 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 12, 2012 7:41 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 9th Regina home hit by power box fire
- Former Alabama star not signing with Roughriders after all
- Province's new rural crime response team 'a shell game': NDP
- Dry regions show spotty crop success as harvest gets underway in Sask.
- Protesters canoe through Sask. Party golf tournament fundraiser
- Man dies after ATV collides with agricultural sprayer
- Regina mayor, officials duped by white supremacy group
- Use this app to find out what flowers are growing in Regina
- 'We will never be able to repay them:' Bikers in Regina get tough on child abuse