People in Saskatoon, Regina, Moose Jaw and other communities were checking out the partial solar eclipse on Sunday.
The cbc.ca login and signup tools are temporarily unavailable for and will re-open within 12 hours. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If you’re already signed in, you can continue commenting.
Eclipse-watchers share excitement on Twitter
CBC News Posted: May 21, 2012 4:56 PM CT Last Updated: May 21, 2012 4:54 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'They have access to your entire identity': TD Bank insider blows whistle on work being moved to India
- Trump's top diplomat to Canada begins job today
- Soldier's widow angry at Trump, defends Congress member's account of condolence call
- Fewer than a quarter of military sex assault trials result in guilty verdicts: DND figures
- 'I'm still shocked:' Family reacts to RCMP shooting of man in North Battleford, Sask.
- 'I couldn't show fear:' Sask. woman recounts conversation with a killer
- Poutine Bear food truck a way for owner to give back to Regina community
- U of Regina found negligent in Miranda Biletski case, $9M in damages awarded
- Healthy Halloween: Regina parents encouraged to trade candy for rec passes
- New Regina playground honours 'kid at heart' Celeste Yawney, homicide victim
- Number of cattle dead after Sask. wildfires climbs to 750
- 45 years in the dirt: a wedding ring finds its way home
- Members of Regina's Baha'i community celebrate 200 years of faith