People in Saskatoon, Regina, Moose Jaw and other communities were checking out the partial solar eclipse on Sunday.
Eclipse-watchers share excitement on Twitter
CBC News Posted: May 21, 2012 4:56 PM CT Last Updated: May 21, 2012 4:54 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Fyre Festival tickets cost up to $12K, some say what they got was a scene from The Hunger Games
- Home Capital says another $290M was withdrawn from its savings accounts Thursday
- Sajjan expresses 'regret' for claiming to be architect of key battle against Taliban
- This box can see through walls — and it could shake up home security
- Sask. government committed to spending on faith-based schools
- Sask. Tornado Hunter to lead photography trip to Newfoundland
- SaskTel has studied potential impact of selling up to half of company
- Pedestrian, 82, dead after being hit by school bus in Prince Albert
- Saskatchewan government passes Bill 40 allowing partial sale of Crowns
- Saskatchewan parents group calls for 1 secular school system
- Youth lead alcohol, drug ban on Piapot First Nation, Sask.
- Candidates announced for upcoming Métis Nation-Saskatchewan election
- Prime minister talks Catholic school decision, carbon tax at event in Gray, Sask.