The camping area for the Craven country music jamboree is bone dry this year, Dean Gutheil reports.
Craven Jamboree's camping area dry this year
CBC News Posted: Jun 08, 2012 6:54 PM CT Last Updated: Jun 08, 2012 6:53 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Trump's 'tapes' blooper could go down as 'one of the greatest own goals in political history'
- Tom Mulcair raises red flags after Canadian sniper breaks record in Iraq
- 'It scared the heck out of me': CF-18 flyby spooks Montrealers
- Too little, too late? Sears tries to rebrand by getting hip, hiding name
- A class of her own: Saskatchewan high school grad celebrates solo
- Hitchhiker charged after Regina police respond to false weapons call
- Flagged Facebook posts cost Don Rae seat on new Sask. health superboard
- If you build it, they will come: Fleming, Sask., ball tournament goes international
- 'Enforcement is not enough': Sask. mayor calling for treatment — not jail — in dealing with drugs
- 45-year-old woman dead after rollover near Veregin, Sask.
- Local food company opening up shop in Regina's old Weston Bakery building
- Regina woman files human rights complaint, alleges discrimination after STC closure
- Sask. residents shed 'tears of joy' after stay granted to family facing deportation