According to Statistics Canada, Saskatchewan farmers are expecting to have record canola production in 2012 as well as an increase in wheat and barley.
Bumper crop in Saskatchewan?
CBC News Posted: Aug 22, 2012 4:08 PM CT Last Updated: Aug 22, 2012 6:54 PM CT
Latest Saskatchewan News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Liberal budget avoids taxing rich, and misses a chance to make Canadians happier: Don Pittis
- After a nightmare attack, the resilience of Londoners resurfaces
- Ivanka in the West Wing: Ethics concerns collide with hope for a 'moderating' voice
- Tax deduction for fertility treatments expanded, made retroactive for 10 years
- Sask. budget hikes sales tax to 6%, kills provincial bus company
- Tuition to increase at U of R; drastic measures last resort at U of S
- How will the PST hike hit you in the pocketbook?
- Saskatchewan's 'austerity budget' comes too late
- 'There will be cuts in the classroom' due to budget, says Sask. Teachers' Federation
- How much more you'll spend on alcohol, cigarettes in Sask.
- Province cuts money for libraries
- Provincial takeover of Wascana Centre hopes to smooth operations, says Doherty
- Where's the beef? How RCMP investigate cattle rustling