Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Quebec Votes 2014
Quebec Votes 2014 »
- Pierre Karl Péladeau wants to hang on to Quebecor holdings despite political run video
- The Parti Québécois's new star candidate, Pierre Karl Péladeau, says he will not sell his media holdings, even if he is elected and named to cabinet.
- Bernie's Election Blog: Péladeau complications video
- Pierre Karl Péladeau is certainly a get for the PQ, but what's the impact on the other parties in this race?
- Bill 14 would be priority for re-elected PQ government
- The Parti Québécois says it will make its French-language bill a priority if it is re-elected.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Why Are First Nations Women Afraid to Testify at the Human Rights Commission of Canada? Mar. 10, 2014 3:18 PM First Nations women have only had the right to file Human Rights complaints since 2008 and though the Canadian Human Rights Commission reports being flooded with complaints after that it has also realized that too many women are afraid to file complaints and even if they want to the obstacles to doing so work against them.
- Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital
- Lake Louise avalanche victims didn't have proper gear
- Calgary Flames' Matt Stajan takes leave after child's death
- Fredericton boy, 9, falls on sidewalk and dies
- Acrobatic Alta. bear goes out on a line for a tasty treat
- 2 more Lev Tahor members apprehended at Calgary airport
- Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- Pesticide traces in some tea exceed allowable limits
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Daylight saving time: 6 eye-opening facts