Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- 'It's going to be catastrophic': Puerto Rico braces for Hurricane Maria
- 100,000 Canadian victims: What we know about the Equifax breach — and what we don't
- Trump's 'sovereignty' pitch at UN could be good news for autocrats
- Video captures Drake's friend fatally shot at close range in Toronto apartment lobby
Latest Canada News Headlines
- 'Completely outrageous': Couple say they were denied co-op apartment over sex of baby
- Body of missing filmmaker Twyla Roscovich found on Vancouver Island
- 'A punch in the gut': Mother slams B.C. high school exercise connecting Indigenous women to 'squaw'
- Hip Vancouver bar embroiled in bitter dispute over working conditions
- No sign of missing man connected to Amber Alert as police urge witness to come forward