Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Being topless in public is legal, B.C. woman reminds others after police encounter
- Kitchener women say they were stopped by police for cycling topless
- Porter Airlines seat change may have been sparked by religious accommodation, says passenger
- Toronto police look for man who shouted FHRITP at CBC reporter during Pan Am closing
- North Vancouver couple's sudden death shocks family
- Tory defector Eve Adams loses Liberal nomination race in Eglinton-Lawrence
- Lt.-Col. Mason Stalker, based in Edmonton, faces sex charges
- 'Monster' Manitoba tornado leaves storm chaser on 'adrenalin kick'
- Sergey Ananov, Russian helicopter pilot missing in Davis Strait, found alive
- Conquest Knight XV mashes security, flash into extreme vehicle