Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Provincial Elections 2015
- Analysis Alberta election: Prentice PCs can still win the war
- Polls don't look good for the PCs, says pollster Bruce Cameron. But the Tory ground game and the riding math means he might just be able to salvage a narrow win.
- Alberta election: Parties focus on Calgary in campaign's last days
- With the NDP dominating Edmonton, and Wildrose showing strong support in rural Alberta, all the province's political parties are setting their sights on Calgary in advance of Tuesday's vote.
- Alberta election interactive: The year the PCs came to power video
- Remember 1971? This interactive tests your knowledge of the year that saw the Progressive Conservatives to power.
- Analysis 4 rookie leaders, accountability the key issues in P.E.I. election
- With a history of alternating between Liberal and Conservative governments, this should probably be the Tories' turn. But with each of the four main parties on the island having brand new, untried leaders, Monday's vote is not easy to call.
- Feature P.E.I. political issues, 2011-14: Tourism struggles
- With tourism in the doldrums the P.E.I. government looks for answers.
- Analysis P.E.I. election promises: Balancing the budget
- Former P.E.I. finance minister Wes Sheridan promised for two years that the budget would be balanced in 2015. No one is promising that now.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Kahnawake mixed couple subject of 'marry out, stay out' protest
- Bruce and Kathy Macmillan's family says both dead in Nepal earthquake
- Missing Oakville teens spotted in downtown Toronto
- VE-Day: Why Dutch-Canadian connections have stayed so strong
- Edmonton family launches 4-month canoe journey to Montreal
- Oakville teens found in Toronto on Saturday: police
- Commercial Drive May Day celebration ends in violent unsanctioned party
- David Chesney admits pregnant bellies comment insensitive
- Man shot dead in Ottawa's 3rd homicide of 2015
- Canadians should consider risks in renting out homes on Airbnb, experts say