Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
New Brunswick Votes 2014
- Opinion New Brunswick must deal with its obesity 'crisis'
- The New Brunswick government needs to take innovative steps to tackle the province's obesity crisis, according to UNB professor Gabriela Tymowski.
- Obesity 'crisis' will get worse without action, expert says
- New Brunswick finds itself in an obesity “crisis” and the problem is only going to get worse unless action is taken by the provincial government, according to a University of New Brunswick professor.
- Role of hospitals must be reviewed, health expert says
- New Brunswick needs to merge the departments of Health and Social Development and re-examine how surgical hospitals are spread around the province, according to a health expert.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Frosh Week Reforms: What's being done and is it enough? Aug. 28, 2014 9:18 AM The annual spectacle of frosh week may be less spectacular this year as universities and student councils adopt stricter rules of conduct -- and in some cases, prohibition.
- Justin Trudeau home break-in: Man entered in error so no charges
- Ronald Stan, Ontario man missing since 1977, found in U.S.
- Killer whale pod rallies around orca trapped in fisherman's net
- Sunwing Flight 656: 'Unruly' passengers force plane's return to Pearson
- B.C. teachers' strike: Vince Ready to meet with Jim Iker and Peter Cameron, says BCTF
- B.C. teachers' strike: morale fades as school year looms
- Decker Glacier lake at Whistler a sign of melt to come
- B.C. teachers' strike: Jim Iker calls for Peter Fassbender to 'get this deal done' Monday
- Foggy the humpback whale returns to Bay of Fundy after close call
- Michael Lumahang drowns after trying to rescue boy from Ottawa River