Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Welcome to the neighbourhood. Have you read the terms of service?
- Guelph university prof put on leave after allegedly telling aid worker to 'control' student
- Police locate mother of newborn reported found outdoors in Toronto
- Federal NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh engaged to clothing designer Gurkiran Kaur
Latest Canada News Headlines
- New details emerge in 'very disturbing' Edmonton child abuse case
- Reported hijab attack on 11-year-old girl 'did not happen,' Toronto police say
- Final Sears Canada stores shuttered for good
- Family of 15-year-old who died after Vancouver shooting 'saddened and exhausted,' pastor says
- Alberta, Seattle offer lessons for Ontario on 'Fight for $15' minimum wage