Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Can privileged politicians really understand the poor & working class to govern fairly? Apr. 18, 2014 1:35 PM Today we're asking if it's possible for the privileged to really walk in the shoes of the underprivileged and whether our own leaders have the empathy to rule.
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video
- Want your skin to look 20 to 30 years younger? Try this
- Woman dies after dad hits her trying to park near Ottawa hospital
- Dog thief caught on camera at Vancouver tattoo parlour
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father
- Calgary stabbings: victims' families come together to heal
- Aggressive raccoon attacks puppy in Vancouver's West End
- 4 new species of 'killer' sponges discovered off Pacific coast
- Sylvan Lake skateboarding accident sends 1 to Calgary hospital
- Rob Ford’s 'cranes in the sky' line examined by economists