Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
New Brunswick Votes 2014
- Brian Gallant's Liberals hold wide lead in new CRA poll
- The Liberals continue to hold a significant lead in public opinion, according to the latest political poll released by Corporate Research Associates on Tuesday.
- Opinion Literacy levels must take front seat in election campaign
- The next New Brunswick government must put in steps to improve the province's literacy rates, according to former lieutenant governor Mariliyn Trenholme Counsell.
- PCs, Liberals vow to remove politics from education
- The return to school brought a series of education-related announcements from the Progressive Conservatives and the Liberals on Tuesday morning with both parties committing to long-term planning.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- 'Cyborg' hears the colours he cannot see: 'I don't feel I'm wearing technology ... I feel I am technology.' Sep. 2, 2014 4:10 PM The Current launches its "By Design" series with a man who calls himself a cyborg because of the brain implant he designed that allows him to him "hear" colour.
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- B.C. teachers' strike: No school year start Tuesday
- B.C. teachers' strike: Premier's tweets blaming teachers add fuel to fire
- Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands
- Devin Scullion defies odds at 18 fighting rare rapid aging disease
- B.C. teacher's strike: $40-a-day parent pay registration opens
- B.C. teachers' strike: Vince Ready walks out of talks
- Leadership candidate Thomas Lukaszuk flew daughter on government planes
- Tomasz Gladkowski, 39, dies trying to rescue drowning son from Lake Huron
- D.A.D.'s Bagels owner Kashmir Randhawa heartbroken over closure