Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Shania Twain
- The singer talks about turning a corner and turning 50.
- The Deficit Debate | At Issue
- Things got heated this week as the three main parties ramp up the rhetoric around the D-word...deficit.
- Stock Market Shock | The Bottom Line
- This week's market mayhem was sudden and dramatic. Some analysis from The Bottom Line Panel.
- Fierce B.C. storm knocks out power and causes havoc
- B.C. Lower Mainland storm cuts power to 400,000 homes
- Police locate victim, 2 suspects after alleged abduction of girl in Barrie
- 2 men conflict over donation made to Conservatives
- Vancouver dog on sidewalk isn't dead; he's just sleeping
- Malahat highway on Vancouver Island closed after 4 injured in crash
- B.C. storm topples trees, downs power lines and wreaks havoc
- Air Canada mistaken fares: Winning a lottery or taking advantage?
- CFB Valcartier's possible ties with far-right group investigated
- Fraser Valley shaken by second earthquake this week