Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Ashley Smith's mother says it's time to limit solitary confinement in prison Dec. 19, 2014 2:22 PM An inquest into the death of Ashley Smith said prisons should limit solitary confinement. The government said no. Now Ashley's mom, speaks up.
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- Man arrested after girl, 6, found beaten on Paul First Nation
- Suspect arrested after toddler left at Surrey bus stop
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some
- Amaria Diljohn ID'd as victim in Scarborough TTC bus hit-and-run
- Father arrested after toddler abandoned at Surrey bus stop
- Marijuana still preferred drug in Canadian army, while cocaine gains ground
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- Ian Bush charged in home invasion of Ottawa war veteran
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.