Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Civilians caught in the crossfire of ISIS and Iraqi government Jul. 23, 2014 3:08 PM ISIS has broadcast an ultimatum in Mosul demanding Christians convert to Islam, pay a special tax, or be killed.
- Air Canada Flight AC1174 mayday ends in safe landing
- Ontario mom urges schools to let asthmatic kids carry puffers
- Grizzly bear 'highway' uncovered in B.C. rainforest
- Lucie Roussel, La Prairie mayor, dies after 15 wasp stings
- $50M lotto win kept secret for 7 months by Edmonton couple
- Oppenheimer homeless camp: First Nations members issue eviction notice to Vancouver
- Fox takes a nap on Ottawa city bus
- 20 Hamilton human trafficking ring members deported
- Nathan O'Brien search gets help from high-tech gear, helicopter
- Crucifix unearthed in Ferryland after 400 years underground