Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Canadians owe $1.71 for every dollar of disposable income they have — a new record high
- 16-year-old survivor of Fond-du-Lac plane crash thought he 'was going to die'
- Canada's electronic spy agency and military get new orders to prevent sharing information gained by torture
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- Location, location, location: How your health-care coverage is linked to where you live in Canada
- TD Canada Trust backs down, releases family's $846K inheritance
- Man accused in St. Thomas baseball bat attack is a lawyer from an influential Toronto family
- Police release images of man seen with Tess Richey shortly before she was killed
- All 25 people on crashed Saskatchewan flight 'accounted for' but some require air ambulance, RCMP say