Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Trudeau not the 1st politician to face heat for Aga Khan helicopter ride
- Expecting Ottawa to pay during the next major flood disaster? Not so fast, expert warns
- How to fight back against rising bank fees on chequing accounts
- 'He wants Americans to love him': Trump biographers on what kind of president he'll be
Latest Canada News Headlines
- How coffee grounds turned firewood could be a lifeline for refugees
- Giant pot bonfire smokes out Castlegar, B.C.
- Police seek man accused of sexually assaulting 3 teen girls in 1 day
- Nearly 200 sickened by mystery illness at Humber College
- Greenwood employers accused of withholding pay, stealing tips & threatening ill employee