Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
New Brunswick Votes 2014
- Social justice group urges voters to consider poverty issues
- An anti-poverty group is urging New Brunswickers to cast their votes in the upcoming provincial election and is hoping to help educate them on poverty-related issues before they do.
- Anti-abortion campaign goes too far, says Brian Gallant video
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant says two anti-abortion groups have gone too far using such a graphic image on postcards being distributed to Fredericton area homes.
- Faculty unions challenge STU for hosting `undemocratic' debate
- University professors in New Brunswick are asking St. Thomas University to withdraw its offer to host CTV's leaders' debate on Thursday unless the leaders of all five political parties in the New Brunswick election campaign are allowed to participate.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- United Kingdom in a precarious position as Scots head to the polls Sep. 16, 2014 1:40 PM No matter how Scots vote in this week's referendum, some believe the United Kingdom has already changed forever.
- B.C. teachers' strike: Premier calls 6-year deal historic
- No arrests yet in deadly shooting near Clinton, Ont.
- B.C. teachers' strike: Tensions flare at Vancouver rally
- N.L. mom reunited with Alberta son she thought was dead
- B.C. teachers' strike: Both sides back at bargaining table
- Enterovirus D-68 could be cause of surge of admissions at Ontario hospital
- Downsizing: Losing weight is hard, but it’s the only option
- Halifax fire under control, building gutted
- Museum of Civilization fire may have damaged First Nations artifacts
- Lethbridge student suspended after dealing banned Pepsi from locker