Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- 'I trusted them fully': B.C. man, 92, says of son and daughter who took his millions
- A physician killed, her neurosurgeon husband charged with murder: 'How could this all happen?'
- Montreal buses, cars, police cruiser and even salt truck slide down hill
- Calgary mom beaten with hockey stick in bizarre road rage attack
- 'It's a really sad case': Parents found dead by children after apparent drug overdose