Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family, who are seeking help locating the missing Ancaster, Ont., man. Bosma hasn't been seen since he met prospective truck buyers on Monday. "Please, please, if you see Tim or the truck, contact the police," Bosma's wife, Sharlene, says.
Read a statement from Tim Bosma's family
CBC News Posted: May 09, 2013 8:48 PM ET Last Updated: May 09, 2013 9:37 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Actor Randy Quaid to be released on bond after Montreal arrest
- Ada Guan, Wes Branch, parents of baby Chloe born on plane, regret seeking $50K
- Steve Campana, Canadian biologist, 'disgusted' with government muzzling
- Deborah Drever suspended from NDP caucus
- Victoria paddlers discover message in a bottle asking to fulfil dead man's wish
- Amanda Deer, non-native boyfriend driven from Kahnawake home by protesters
- Spy agencies target mobile phones, app stores to implant spyware
- Fatal police shooting inside hospital ER in Guelph, Ont.
- Gang Yuan, dismembered millionaire, allegedly killed for his money
- Gerd Trubenbach says flying to Korea for cancer surgery was his only hope