Quake rattles West Coast
Air Date: Jan 05, 2013 9:13 AM ET
A tsunami warning for the central and northern coastline of British Columbia has been called off following a major earthquake off Alaska.
Top News Headlines
- 'It's going to be catastrophic': Puerto Rico braces for Hurricane Maria
- 100,000 Canadian victims: What we know about the Equifax breach — and what we don't
- Trump's 'sovereignty' pitch at UN could be good news for autocrats
- Video captures Drake's friend fatally shot at close range in Toronto apartment lobby
Latest Canada News Headlines
- 'Completely outrageous': Couple say they were denied co-op apartment over sex of baby
- Body of missing filmmaker Twyla Roscovich found on Vancouver Island
- 'A punch in the gut': Mother slams B.C. high school exercise connecting Indigenous women to 'squaw'
- Hip Vancouver bar embroiled in bitter dispute over working conditions
- No sign of missing man connected to Amber Alert as police urge witness to come forward