Propane facility fire destroys tractor-trailer cab
P.E.I. fire marshal investigating blaze at Cornwall propane storage site
A fire broke out at a propane storage facility in Cornwall early Monday morning.
A passerby called 911 about the fire on W.B. MacPhail Drive around 3 a.m.
The cab portion of a tractor-trailer was engulfed in flames when the North River Fire Department and Queens District RCMP arrived.
A cylinder containing propane was attached to the truck.
Firefighters were quick to put the fire out.
The provincial fire marshal will investigate.