On her way home from Sochi, Olympic gold medallist Heather Moyse goes from the Charlottetown Airport to the Compass studio, where she talks to Bruce Rainnie.
Heather Moyse arrives home
CBC News Posted: Feb 27, 2014 7:17 AM AT Last Updated: Feb 27, 2014 7:32 AM AT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Latest Prince Edward Island News Headlines
- Charlottetown mother advises extra caution swimming after getting caught in riptide with son
- Retired RCMP officer cycling across Canada to raise money for cancer research
- A real privilege: Playing 'Anne with an e' a dream role for actor
- 'Like a birthday that you work really hard for': P.E.I. YouTuber reaches 100K subscribers
Latest Audio and Video
PEI News at 6 with regional, national and international stories.
Host Johanna Schneller offers a sneak peek at the new movie-focused show The Filmmakers.
Todd Labrador has been working with locals this week to build a traditional wigwam at the Port La-Joye-Fort Amherst historic site, using local materials and traditional techniques.
Daria Valkenburg about The Hard of Hearing Association's new Pocket Talker assistive communication device.
Top News Headlines
- 'Brilliant mind, generous heart': Vigils planned for renowned B.C. yoga teacher who died from drug overdose
- Scaramucci vows to 'create a more positive mojo,' cut White House staff to stop leaks
- 'I can't believe she's really gone': Family, friends mourn 13-year-old found dead in B.C. park
- Watch navy rescue jumbo elephants off the coast of Sri Lanka