Crystal Beach Campground trailer fire ruled accidental
No one hurt in Thursday night fire
A fire that broke out in a fifth-wheel trailer at Crystal Beach Campground in New Annan, P.E.I., on Thursday night was accidental, according to the provincial deputy fire marshal.
Members of the Kensington Fire Department say they were called around 6 p.m. after people at the campground noticed smoke coming from the trailer.
The owner wasn't there at the time.
No one was injured.
Marshal Robert Arsenault says it started behind the refrigerator and was caused by a malfunction in the trailer's electrical system.
Kensington fire officials say there was extensive damage to the interior of the trailer.