P.E.I. votes 2011 online debates
Posted: Sep 19, 2011 3:23 PM AT
Last Updated: Oct 2, 2011 1:28 PM AT
Over the course of the election campaign, CBC News Online on P.E.I. hosted six online debates with representatives from all five parties invited.
The debates — on education, health, taxes/economy, rural issues, and two open debate — are below and available for reading.
Read the first, open topic, debate here.
PEI Election Results
Updated: Oct. 3, 2011, 8:27 PM EDT
|Party||Elected||Leading||Total||Vote Share (%)|
All results are unofficial until final ballot counts are verified by Elections Prince Edward Island. CBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Latest PEI Votes 2011 Headlines
- Crane and 4 Tories voted in
- Progressive Conservative Leader Olive Crane is heading back to Province House, and she's taking four Tories with her. more »
- Very close races in 4 districts
- Four of the 27 P.E.I. electoral districts had races in which the winner and runner-up were separated by fewer than 100 votes. more »
- 2 Liberal cabinet ministers defeated
- Despite the majority victory for the P.E.I. Liberals in Monday's provincial election, two members of the government's cabinet went down to defeat. more »
- Tories break through in west, urban district
- While the Progressive Conservatives were a distant second in Monday's P.E.I. election, the party built on its traditional strength in the east with a win on the western tip of the province as well as the urban district of Stratford. more »