Tim Danson, who represented victims' families in the Paul Bernardo case, discusses coverage of Victoria (Tori) Stafford trial with the CBC's Metro Morning.
Paul Bernardo case lawyer discusses coverage of Stafford trial
CBC News Posted: Mar 14, 2012 10:53 AM ET Last Updated: Mar 14, 2012 10:53 AM ET
Top News Headlines
- 5 federal byelections in April will be 1st major test for Trudeau government
- 'I cracked': Renewed calls to review assisted death rules after man charged with murdering wife
- Do we still need 3 square meals a day or is all-day breakfast the new normal?
- Pipeline protesters pray, set fires ahead of Standing Rock deadline
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Tony Clement hangs up on CBC Daybreak after exchange over asylum seekers
- No fixed address: How I became a 32-year-old couch surfer
- How saying yes to free Wi-Fi could mean 'you are the product' for businesses
- 'Someone is going to slip through': Worry grows over influx of asylum seekers
- 'We're all humans': U.S. border agent watches as asylum seekers cross into Canada