Who's winning or losing in Ottawa's job market?
Week-long series on local employment trends, issues airs on radio, TV, online March 3-7
Who's winning and who's losing in Ottawa's job market?
Five years after the global financial crisis, CBC Ottawa is taking an in-depth look at the city's employment trends.
Do you have a story we should know about?
Contact us by email.
Reporters Kate Porter, Omar Dabaghi-Pacheco and Susan Burgess have been looking into the changing face of Ottawa's job market and will be filing stories for radio, television and online every day next week.
Here's a glimpse of that coverage throughout the week. We'll be updating this page with TV and radio stories once they air.
- Monday, March 3: The state of the city's economy and job market.
- Monday, March 3: Mayor Jim Watson looks at ways to boost Ottawa's economy.
- Monday, March 3: Audio | Ottawa Job seekers need to adapt to new reality.
- Tuesday, March 4: The rise in temporary employment.
- Wednesday, March 5: The city's construction industry.
- Wednesday, March 5: Audio | Building Ottawa's economy with construction.
- Thursday, March 6: Hot local jobs in high-tech.
- Friday, March 7: Job prospects for young graduates.
- Friday March 8: Audio | Looking for work later in your career.
CBC News Ottawa at 6 on CBC Television
Ottawa Morning, weekdays 5:30 - 8:30 a.m., 91.5 FM
All in a Day, weekdays 3 - 6 p.m., 91.5 FM