The Ottawa Senators love their dogs
CBC News Posted: May 23, 2013 12:10 PM ET Last Updated: May 23, 2013 12:08 PM ET
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Almost one in five children will experience a second bout of anaphylaxis shortly after being treated for severe allergic reactions, new research shows.
Ottawa city council has approved the re-naming of Black Tern park to "Brian Parsons Park."
Abbas Kadir is still unconscious in hospital after being struck by a vehicle on Aug. 26.
Late Night CBC TV News from Ottawa
Top News Headlines
- Blueline taxis vandalized overnight in Barrhaven
- Gordon MacIsaac gets new trial after hockey assault conviction
- Brian Parsons, dying ALS patient and advocate, to have Kanata park in his name
- Some developers shifting to rentals as condo market softens
- Labour Day 2015: What's open and closed in Ottawa-Gatineau
- Woman comes forward after cutting off motorcyclist on Highway 417, causing crash
- New Ontario child care rules come into effect Monday
- South Ottawa fire leaves 5 people homeless
- Repeated allergic reaction fairly common for children, research shows
- Brian Lemmon of Ottawa wanted by police on charges of aggravated assault