The cbc.ca login and signup tools are temporarily unavailable for and will re-open within 24 hours. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If you’re already signed in, you can continue commenting.
Air Date: Jun 19, 2017 12:00 AM ET
A member of Donald Trump's legal team directly contradicts the president's own claim that he's under investigation for obstruction of justice.
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'Somebody's going to get closure': Missing woman's dad waits for news from B.C. search
- New U.S. ambassador to Canada Kelly Craft says she believes 'both sides' of climate science
- New Arctic coast highway has Tuktoyaktuk residents both 'excited' and 'concerned'
- 'Are you nervous?': Dellen Millard questions Laura Babcock's father at murder trial
- Stopping the goons in the NHL hockey stands
- Ottawa police plan to add hijabs to inclusion policy
- Man dies after vehicle rollover on Highway 401
- Invest Ottawa's Amazon bid focuses on LeBreton Flats project — which isn't approved yet
- Car engulfed in flames in west Ottawa
- Homicide victim's son tells court he watched man chase his mother with a gun
- PSAC calling on government to expand coverage of contraceptives
- Kingston leading the way with guided forest therapy walks
- College strike halts courses for students without high school diplomas
- Motorcyclist identified after fatal collision in Morrisburg, Ont.