How are Canada's poor being misrepresented?
Air Date: Nov 09, 2015 12:00 AM ET
Carleton PhD student and Vanier scholar Kathy Dobson talks poverty in Canada.
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- How Sears' troubles could hasten radical change in Canada's malls
- Proposed rules for CRA amnesty program could expose more tax-cheat advisers
- 'Young, tough and determined': The intrepid diplomats who brought 70,000 Vietnamese boat people to Canada
- Not-so-new Canadian: How welcoming is N.L. for immigrants?
- Paramedics find boy, 13, in cardiac arrest in Orléans pool
- Drone captures unique view of Ottawa's iconic landmarks
- 3 theories to explain Ottawa's violent year
- Strawberries thriving in Ottawa-area despite conditions that stifled other plants
- A (beautiful) Canada Day: U2's Bono, The Edge coming to Ottawa July 1
- All that jazz and much more happening in Ottawa this weekend
- Why I still ride after a motorcycle crash
- No new messages: Travel-Net closure shuts down client email, internet
- Festivals and events mean road closures, delays this weekend
- 'She's here and they're not': Teen survivor struggling with guilt after fatal crash