Women's March: What's next?
Air Date: Jan 26, 2017 12:00 AM ET
Millions took part in the Women's March. But they also got marching orders to go home and make their community a better place.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'Well, there's no limit on it': Ohio student makes a fortune buying Canadian-invented ether cryptocurrency
- After #MeToo, will this year's Golden Globe nominations send a message to Hollywood?
- Roy Moore allegations shed light on fundamentalist Christian practice of marrying off young girls
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay mayor suffers gunshot to the face while out trapping
- Woman, 89, killed in crash near Chelsea, Que.
- Arctic delicacies served up on Parliament Hill
- Don't get irrational over bitcoin, expert warns
- Blair Road reopens after city repairs large hole
- After a 25-year hiatus, Ottawa rockers The Town Cryers are back
- Palestinians in Ottawa rally against Trump's support of Jerusalem
- Beer lovers buy up rare Belgian brew
- Ploughman's platter with porchetta, salsa verde and oat bread
- Sexual assault suspect posed as gas meter inspector, Ottawa police say
- 'This is for Canada': Meet the man in charge of the Parliament Hill rink ice