Nursing home deaths
Air Date: Oct 25, 2016 12:00 AM ET
A former Woodstock, Ontario nurse has been charged with first-degree murder in the deaths of eight elderly people. Open lines with Jane Meadus, staff lawyer with the Advocacy Centre for the Elderly.
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Smiths Falls, Ont., fire sends 3 police officers to hospital
- Devon Labelle, 24, named as man killed in Montreal Road stabbing
- Carson Morin murder trial: 'I'm not a serial killer,' accused insists
- Man dead after daylight stabbing in Vanier
- Royal Ottawa acquitted in case where nurse was stabbed
- Quebec considers removing N-word from 11 place names
- Put up a parking lot? Condo slump raises questions about vacant properties
- With Leafs and Habs out, will their fans hop aboard Sens bandwagon?
- Best bets for the weekend in music and books
- Ottawa can now tax hotel stays, Airbnb rentals — but will it?