In Town and Out
In Town and Out clips
Saturday May 20, 2017
Documentary film "One of the Last" unveils their history and Ottawa's love for their food. It is being screened this afternoon in the Saint Paul University amphitheatre as part of the One World Film Festival.
Saturday May 20, 2017
The Canada Agriculture and Food Museum is holding its annual Sheep-Shearing Festival. Plenty of sheep are getting their spring haircuts over the next couple of days. Hear more from the happy children who visited this past week.
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- NB Housing master keys stolen or lost 3 times in 9 months
- Pay claims for damage to shared property by spouses, insurance association tells members
- Condo board approved energy contract that benefited a member's colleague
- Couple 'flabbergasted' after Air Canada suspends tickets, costing them $6K to return from Portugal
- Opioid conflict-of-interest controversy reveals extent of big pharma's ties to doctors
- Yes, Trump is getting pounded — but it doesn't mean impeachment is imminent
- 'Can you keep a secret?': How Trump's intel-sharing woes could chill U.S. espionage alliances
- 'It's not in the bag': Why frontrunner Bernier isn't a lock to win Conservative leadership
- How the Conservative leadership vote could be won, ballot by ballot
- Ukraine seeks to avoid being a bargaining chip between Washington and Moscow
- Silver Superman coins prove to be kryptonite to Royal Canadian Mint's bottom line
- As Jagmeet Singh steps forward, is Canada ready for a non-white federal leader?
- Revenge porn, self-harm videos among challenges Facebook moderators face, say leaked documents
- Meet the interactive robot making a mark on Quebec's classrooms
- Canadians 'reluctant' to accept new police powers, prefer privacy online, government finds
- Google plans to 'fix' Toronto by building smart city
- How one woman's death illustrates the brutality of Philippines drug war
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- Couple calls on Ontario government to ban Indigenous logos, mascots in schools
- 'Audiences don't need another history lesson': telling Indigenous stories through dance
- Grand chief's 120-km walk to counter Canada 150 festivities, honour resilience
- The horrors of residential school come to the stage in musical theatre