Are you a young smoker? Would an intervention on Facebook nudge you into quitting?
Air Date: Jan 20, 2017 12:00 AM ET
If a social media campaign can make people tip ice water over themselves, perhaps it could help them quit smoking. We'll hear from a researcher who is using Facebook to nudge young people off tobacco.
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Steve Bannon, innovator in weaponized news, is hoist by his own petard: Keith Boag
- 'Nostalgia versus actual history': Confederacy capital grapples with future of its monuments
- Blood clinics overflowing with donations in wake of attacks in Spain
- While presidential committees collapse, Canada-U.S. council on women in business still active
- Woman dead, son charged in Ottawa's 11th homicide of 2017
- Quebec man's dream of 'cosy' forest skating trail coming true this winter
- Cornwall mayor accepts federal plan to resettle migrants in his city
- 5 workers injured in balcony collapse at Gatineau construction site
- Remembering RaHoWa violence: Ottawa's own Charlottesville
- Anishinaabe student from Ottawa arrested at blockade of oil exploration site
- Teen with cerebral palsy faces one last hurdle on difficult road to university
- Nearly half of Ottawa's police force now equipped with naloxone
- City files re-zoning application for Ottawa Hospital Civic campus
- Cornwall lawyer expecting more calls from asylum seekers fleeing the U.S.