Are you a young smoker? Would an intervention on Facebook nudge you into quitting?
Air Date: Jan 20, 2017 12:00 AM ET
If a social media campaign can make people tip ice water over themselves, perhaps it could help them quit smoking. We'll hear from a researcher who is using Facebook to nudge young people off tobacco.
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Trump calls ex-presidents attending hurricane benefit concert 'finest public servants'
- A Finance Minister under siege: what's next for Bill Morneau?
- Trudeau calls appointment of Zimbabwe's Mugabe as WHO ambassador 'bad April Fool's joke'
- No negligence but 'failure of procedure' after metal plate left inside Montreal surgery patient
- 'Club Med sentence' for support worker angers victim's family
- Ottawa woman searching for Good Samaritan after car crash
- Warrant issued for man charged in Hamzeh Serhan killing
- Book explores Ottawa's lost history
- Plane makes emergency landing near Gatineau airport
- Motorcyclist dead after collision in Morrisburg, Ont.
- Part-time U of O profs vote for strike mandate
- A Tribe Called Red frontman opens up about leaving the band
- College faculty strike about more than job status, teacher says
- Police looking for possible victims of underwear theft