Smart, engaging, straight up. Ottawa Morning connects you to the city inside the capital.
Rita Celli dissects the news of the day and listeners from across the province join in by phone
All in a Day
Music, news, current affairs, culture, theatre, movies, politics, history, humour and conversation
In Town and Out
In Town & Out is the Capital Region's favourite way to start the weekend.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Light Freezing Rain
#CBCPopUp is popping-up at small venues across Ottawa in March
Enter #CBCRecordRace by March 31 at noon
Here’s a peek at what’s happening around town
Join Anna Maria Tremonti as she hosts a public forum on missing and murdered Indigenous women
Nominate an outstanding youth today!
Canadian filmmaker Guy Maddin will be in Ottawa March 30 to April 1
Free weekly screenings of Canadian films at the ByTowne Cinema starting Jan. 1
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- A hard sell: Making sales jobs 'sexy' for young Canadians
- 'It got me out of the house,' Alberta woman sees 500 shows in 6 years after husband's death
- School board needs to explain crystal meth assignment her son brought home, says Mississauga mom
- Liberals must sell budget to premiers after 'challenging' health talks
- Harrison Ford says he was 'distracted' when he flew over airliner
- Mindy Kaling's Newark joke leads to dinner with U.S. politician Cory Booker
- How moving to Canada helped Amy Jo Johnson, the first Pink Power Ranger, reinvent her career
- Carrie Fisher's performance 'remains as it was' in The Last Jedi, says Disney CEO
- Historical ban on potlatch ceremony has lingering effects for Indigenous women, author says
- No big fish tale: Ice fisher pulls up key lost in Lake Winnipeg on fishing hook
- Keystone XL approval worries northern Alberta's Fort Chipewyan Indigenous residents
- Elders pass on Cree culture at Rites of Passage week in Chisasibi, Que.