Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
CBC TV News, Weather and Sports from Ottawa
With Jian Ghomeshi facing charges of sexual assault, his defence lawyer has been cross-examining the complainants. So what's it like to be in the witness box? An Ottawa woman shared her story.
The National Arts Centre broke ground today for a major makeover to the Elgin Street entrance. Alistair Steele spoke with the principal architect behind the project and NAC spokesperson Rosemary Thompson.
In an era when some Canadians are cutting back on groceries and rent just to stay online, there's a growing argument that high-speed internet is no longer a luxury but a necessity. The CRTC will soon have to decide whether it agrees.
Top News Headlines
- Ontario gas stations fined $2M for price fixing
- Ottawa police charge teen in alleged on-ice hockey stick assault
- Algonquin College considers women-only Saudi Arabia campus
- Christine MacNeil homicide investigation leads to new sketch
- Off-duty Ottawa cop charged with assault in Gatineau
- Dion Phaneuf trade to Senators from Leafs sparks mixed reaction
- After Quebec bans pet cosmetic surgery, Ottawa vet urges Ontario to follow suit
- Russell, Ont., field spaniel Artemis to compete for blue ribbon in NYC
- Ottawa Hospital asks court to combine lawsuits to avoid delay, expense
- Pedestrian hit by OC Transpo bus during morning rush hour