Ottawa hospital breast cancer centre to triple in size
Our Ottawa airs Saturday at 6 a.m., Sunday at 10:30 a.m., Monday at 10 a.m. on CBC Television
The Ottawa Hospital's breast cancer centre will move to a new location that is triple the current size as more women seek screening and care.
Dr. Jean Seely, Chief of Breast Imaging at The Ottawa Hospital, talked about the move on this week's episode of Our Ottawa, CBC Television's weekly magazine program.
Air times are different this week due to the FIFA World Cup. The show airs Saturday at 6 a.m., and Sunday at 10:30 a.m. and Mondays at 10 a.m.
Join host Lucy van Oldenbarneveld for a look at what's happening in our community, plus lifestyle tips and stories about health, consumer, music, arts and entertainment.
Also featured in this week’s program:
- Video winner | Lucy chats with John McCrae Secondary School student Ben Croskery, the winner of a nationwide workplace safety video contest.
- Rewind | We go back to June 1967 for the opening of Library and Archives Canada on Wellington Street.
- Social media | CBC Ottawa digital producer Jen Beard talks about FIFA, lottery winners, Jason Spezza and Westfest.
- 911 Kids | The City of Ottawa honoured children for remembering this life-saving phone number: 911.
- FIFA Hot Spots | We check out the best places to watch the World Cup in Ottawa.
Contact Our Ottawa
Do you have a story idea for CBC Television's new weekly magazine show?