Andrew Rashotte said he wasn't happy with conditioners on the market for his full chin of hair. As Waubgeshig Rice reports in the video above, Rashotte worked on how to come up with his own product.
Ottawa 'beard oil' business looking to grow
CBC News Posted: Mar 22, 2014 5:00 AM ET Last Updated: Mar 22, 2014 9:48 AM ET
Latest Ottawa News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 2 teen sisters identified as victims in Greely crash
- Asbestos ban to be announced by federal government next week
- Ottawa paramedics warned to wear masks over fear of powerful new drug
- The cost of accountability: Can Canadian police services afford body cam technology?
- Prescott-Russell paramedic complaint part of larger problem about who pays for what
- Quebec Algonquin chief wants communities to benefit from LeBreton development
- Woman suffers critical head injury after being struck by car, paramedics say
- Pedestrian struck, injured by SUV charged for jaywalking
- Pomeranian dies after being kicked and beaten, Ottawa police say
- Quebec Algonquins file title claim to downtown Ottawa